We provide bespoke end-to-end services built on exceptional insight and experience in our key markets to connect pharmaceutical companies, insurers and healthcare professionals to patients.
Expert healthcare solutions
Patient programmes which ensure access, put patients at the centre of their healthcare journey and provide insights leading to more effective treatments.
A structured patient activation programme is an essential element of any successful launch. With our significant expertise and experience, we are able to deliver tailored programmes, covering all aspects of activation, which address your commercialisation challenges.
- Market access and reimbursement
- Regulatory compliance services & licensing
- Identify candidates for rare and chronic medicines
- Early access programmes
Insights can be drawn from a number of sources, but those obtained from patient data are certainly one of the most powerful. Our close engagement with patients can deliver insights that lead to more effective treatments and better health outcomes, while ensuring patient-relevant clinical trial endpoints and informing your drug development strategy, including in POC and protocol design.
- Real world evidence and Phase IV clinical trials
- Support de-centralised clinical trials
- Enriched insight for pharma companies and healthcare professionals
- Genetic medicine monitoring
Playing a key role in ensuring that more people have access to the medications they need, our access programmes will demonstrate your solid commitment to patient welfare, while fostering brand loyalty, increasing medication adherence and providing valuable real-world drug data.
- Specialty pharmacy
- Clinical logistics
- Nurse supported medication
- Systemic anti-cancer therapy (SACT) including chemotherapy
- Aseptic compounding
- Inventory management/ procurement
- Pharma BPO services
Fostering trust and loyalty, our patient empowerment programs aim to put patients at the centre of their healthcare journey. By providing them with the tools, knowledge and support they need, they can lead to better health outcomes and improved patient satisfaction, while providing valuable feedback for drug development and post-market surveillance.
- Enable self-serve medication
- Adherence and persistence interventions
- Patient support programs (PSPs)
- Online social platform for specific rare diseases
- Genetic medicine monitoring
- Patient advocacy
- Patient education
Expertise in over 50 therapy and clinical areas
For more than 30 years we’ve developed expertise in a growing number of key therapy and clinical areas, including the ones below. Please note that patients who would like access to our services, will need to get a referral from their hospital or medical professional.
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Respiratory conditions – Cystic Fibrosis, Asthma
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Lysosomal Storage Disorders
- Immunoglobulin Deficiencies
- Wound Management
- Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Intestinal Failure
- Stoma Care