Working with healthcare professionals
We liaise closely with you and your team to provide timely clinical assessments after every visit, so you can focus on providing the very best medical care.
Consultant-led care, with a fully integrated team
We operate with an integrated care model that ensures seamless coordination between nursing, administration, training, care bureau and pharmacy services.
Trusted reliable partner
From centre recruitment through to clinical training a high-quality, first-class service is at the core of all Sciensus operations.
Our approach to patient-centric working puts patients at the heart of our service and ensures they are supported by qualified experts. We are flexible and responsive to each patient and their changing needs; utilising a multi-disciplinary approach to offer the very best in patient care.
Key partner to the NHS
Sciensus has service agreements with every trust and health board in the UK.
- National NHS service footprint, including devolved countries
- Relationships with 200 NHS trusts, ICBs and health boards
- 3,500 contracts in place, accessing all regional frameworks
- Nationwide account management team supporting NHS
- Nationwide commercial team supporting the launch, mobilisation, and expansion of pharma services
Partner with experience and expertise
If you’d like to find out how our partnerships can power your business, just contact us.