Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions. Sciensus reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The prize draw is being run by Sciensus (the new name for Healthcare at Home Ltd) of 107 Station Street, Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire, England, DE14 1SZ
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except Sciensus staff members, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Only CPC conference delegates can enter
How to enter
- The opening date for entries is 00:01 on 24/09/2021 To enter the prize draw simply provide your details, via the data entry form, when visiting our stand at the Clinical Pharmacy Congress 2021 or our conference web page. You must be a registered delegate at the Clinical Pharmacy Congress to enter and provide a correct answer of “true” or “false” to the following statement: “Sciensus became the new name for Healthcare at Home in July 2021.”
Only one entry per person is permitted. The prize draw will include CPC conference delegates that have provided their details, via the data entry form, whilst or after visiting our stand at the Clinical Pharmacy Congress 2021 or through our conference web page up to 5 pm on Saturday 25th September 2021. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- Sciensus will not accept responsibility if the contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate. Sciensus accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- There are three prizes which will be drawn in the following order:
3rd prize is an Amazon Echo dot
2nd prize – Kindle paperwhite, 8GB
1st prize – Wireless Apple AirPods with charging case
Only one prize per person is permitted.
- Sciensus’ use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winners will be drawn at random supervised by an independent person on 01st October 2021.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Sciensus regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winners will be notified after Saturday 25th September via the email provided via the Sciensus data entry form.
- Sciensus will attempt to contact the winners by email up to two times.
- If the winners do not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Sciensus reserves the right to choose and notify new winners.
- Sciensus must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation Sciensus will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to Sciensus, 107 Station Street, Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire, England, DE14 1SZ (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Sciensus firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, Sciensus must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize. Alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal data you provide in entering the prize draw being used
by Sciensus for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice. All personal data shall be used in accordance with Sciensus’ privacy notice. See also condition 18 with regard to the announcement of winners. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at marketing@Sciensus.com
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via Sciensus.
- An announcement of the winners’ first names and places of work will be made via Sciensus Clinical Pharmacy Congress 2021 page.
Limitation of Liability
- Sciensus does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Sciensus does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Sciensus does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranties and the product are that of the prize winners.
- Sciensus reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at anytime, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.